Do you want to develop an onsite class or Webinar? This full-color, clearly illustrated book walks you from design through delivery. Easy to use and non-academic, it provides worksheets, templates and checklists that you can download over and over. The book’s ten short chapters take you step-by-step through all the planning stages of a successful course, class, seminar, workshop or Webinar. Using this book, you’ll be able to develop a class on any subject, at any time. Human Resource professionals, accountants, engineers, and small business owners have all used this book to create training sessions that soar!
Home » Order your copy today!
Order your copy today!
Follow me on Twitter @kitemethodMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Great way to reflect on your week
- How Do You Know They Know? Evaluating Adult Learning
- Need to turn something you know into something that someone else knows?
- Tips for developing presentations
- Simple clear and logical
- Have you heard of the Kite Method of Instructional Design?
- Instructional Design professors use Kite Method and you should too!
- Transition Magic A Tool of Great Trainers and Presenters
- Don’t Crash the Plane | Guila Muir
- Wild Classroom: How to Prevent the Chaos