Flying High With the Kite Method of Instructional Design
Instructional Design That Soars: Shaping What You Know Into Classes That Inspire enables you to design lively classes and Webinars.
This textbook takes you step-by-step through the Kite method of fast, fun instructional design. Packed with downloadable templates, worksheets, checklists, exercises, and resources, you’ll return to this guide again and again.
Instructional Design that Soars will shape what you know into classes that inspire.
Your students will learn how to:
- Determine whether training will best address performance problems in the workplace
- Build the framework for an effective onsite class or Webinar
- Create content, material and activities to bring a class alive
- Powerfully and dynamical teach classes
- Evaluate the impact of class and adjust as needed
- Design classes of any length, on any subject, at any time.
Please ask your bookstore to other through BCH Book Distributors.
Phone: 1 (800) 431-1579
Fax: 1 (914) 835-0398
E-mail: email@example.com Your bookstore can also order at Ingram.