Five Keys for Successful Meetings
Michael Wilkinson, author of The Secrets of Facilitation, provides five “P’s” to prepare for a meeting:
1. Purpose: Why will we meet?
2. Product: What will have changed as a result of the meeting? How will we know we were successful?
3. Participants: Who needs to be there, and why?
4. Probable issues: What concerns will likely arise? Any hidden “gotcha’s” we should surface before or during the meeting?
5. Process: What steps should we take during the meeting to ensure we get the product?
Learn these tips and much more. Guila’s Making Meetings Worktraining session will pump up your facilitation skills!