The Art of Facilitation
Will you be running a meeting soon? Do you want to feel more adept?
Let Guila Muir & Associates Teach Your Organization How To:
- Communicate clearly and persuasively with customers and employees.
- Transform subject matter experts into great trainers—easily!
- Deliver engaging, results-based training sessions, seminars and workshops.
- Develop adept facilitators who have the skills to run effective and productive meetings – even in highly charged conditions
3 Tips to Motivate Adult Learners
Does this situation look familiar? These research-based strategies will help you motivate your learners.
1. Clearly articulate your expectations.
Your students must know the desired outcomes, what they need to do to achieve those, and how you can support them.
2. Provide authentic, real-world tasks.
Create problems that allow students to work within real constraints, work with real clients, etc.
3. Show your own passion and enthusiasm for your topic.
Your enthusiasm can raise students’ curiosity and willingness to engage.
See more ideas for getting people involved in training from the get-go.